Lists of Debts Known:
List of debts known in order of smallest to largest. ( will order credit report, when can afford it to see if there are any unknown ones left from when I was young and stupid.)
- $70 PCH magazines
- $300 “M” borrowed in Dec 2009 for Florida
- $1000 Capital-one (Never get one, it’s my ball and chain)
- $1000 TD Visa
- $1200 Dell (Laptop)
- $1500 Student Loan 85%paid.
- $1700 Citi-financial (loan) Borrowed for trip out west to AB in Aug 2010
- $2000 Dell (Monitor, Mini Laptop, Hard drives, Camera, Windows 7)
- $3500 BMO Mastercard ( I love this card, collect airmiles and I can just transfer money right to my card and it’s there like snap of a fingers)
I’m ordering my credit card because there is a possibility that I may have some small debts from my 20’s that may hurt my chances in getting a mortgage and I want to clear them up because my ultimate goal besides being debt free, is owning a house either on my own before I’m married or with a husband.