Okay so as you can see I’ve joined the Challenge my Alexa rating is really far off from the challenge’s goal of 200,000 but I’m willing to try. I’ve done it for several reasons being:
- I like being part of a supportive community who support as well as challenge within reason, who will provide constructive criticism on my blog.
- I enjoy reading and being able to comment on other bloggers subject matter.
- I like being exposed to topics and subjects that I may not have been exposed to had I not been part of this network.
- I won’t lie more visibility would be great but right now I blog out of passion not for profit if that changes one day then great but right now I’m just enjoying the process more than the outright benefits.
- I like to challenge myself and having to post 2-4 x a week once I’m working again may become a real challenge.
- It’s great to be part of something that is doing some good.
That’s it for now I tried to attach my badge to my blog but honestly I don’t know how if anyone is reading this and they know how, help would be greatly appreciated.