Okay I’ve been unemployed for a bit now for the first 6months it was a nice little break. I was able to do some amazing things I wouldn’t have been able to do like travel and see family. Now I have been unemployed for more than a year and I am officially over the top bored!! I’m also fed up and frustrated, thank God for my faith or I might go cuckoo.
If you read some of these articles about what HR thinks about applicants for jobs. They pretty much say that I’m screwed, I have been unemployed for more than a year and the say anyone over 6 months gets passed up.
I’m wondering if I should add my other activities on my resume like blogging and being a consultant of a nutritional company as well as the fact that I have been taking courses and keeping my skills up to date. So they know I haven’t just been sitting here day after day twiddling my thumbs.
Okay it will happen when it happens I’m in an official time crunch now 8 days left in order for my finances not to take a hit.
Also my E.I. played games with my head as of last post and I am officially done and did not get the full check so now I don’t have my extra moolah that I thought I had. Bills all get paid just no fun money yet again. I’m so tired of struggling. So that’s why tonight is about things I can’t wait to do when I become gainfully employed and start making some real money again. I’m not going to go crazy but after not having some of these things I am going to allow myself some luxuries before I go at it full force with paying my debt and becoming cash positive. So here it is.
- My hair cut, coloured and styled (haven’t had done since Aug 10)
- new underwear, new clothes, new camisoles (anything new for clothes)
- Buy good shampoo and hair products to go with hair cut
- Eat out a restaurant that cost more then $7 for my meal
- going to a grocery store and just loading up on great food and knowing that there is enough money no counting as I shop. Praying that I have enough when I get to the cash.
- going out again with the buses costing $5 a trip even that was a luxury.
- Going to Clinique and getting a makeover and being able to buy some products.
- Being able to go visit my nieces and nephews for the weekend at my Bro’s (miss them big time)
- Maybe even if I get a great job just going somewhere for the weekend. (because it’s a great deal)
- Going to Tiamo’s and having a crepe on sunday AM
- Being able to give to the causes I care about.
- Buying a new comforter
- Having money
Okay you get the idea there’s lots I miss right now with not working in case people are worried we have just been using what we have good thing I believed in stocking up before. I seriously haven’t bought beauty products or personal items in a year except for toilet paper, pads and wipes other than that we have been using my stockpile but even that is running low.
Well I know it’s not the happy go lucky post but I’m not happy go lucky today I’m actually quite down in the dumps over 30 resumes put out in the past week and a half and no bites not one phone call. Sucks.
Okay that’s it for tonight
Thanks and God Bless