Okay I’m doing this yep it’s for a contest for a great prize and too be honest it’s asking a tough question because right now at this time and point in my life coming up with some reasons for my fabulousness well let’s just say I’m going to be grasping at straws here. Heck it’s for an Ipad 2 so I should hopefully come up with some great answers so here it goes.
What Makes me Fabulous?
- In a matter of a couple of months I am going to be Student Loan Debt Free. And I did it all by myself making very little over the years.
- I don’t give up I have been knocked down over the years and told when I was 23 that I would not be able to hold down a full time job and should give up and go on disability and I proved them wrong I held down a job for 4 yrs straight and it was a physical job besides that. Then had another job for 2 yrs after that.
- I am a very creative person I love to write, and take photos and I’m just discovering my artistic side again as well.
- I’m very fashion coordinated discovered patterns and have never looked back I can wear walmart better than anyone I know.
- I have uncanny knack of remembering things and then spout them out at random moments.
- I love to dance and will do so at any moment I have been caught chair dancing many of times.
- I love technology and would love an Ipad 2 so I could be even more creative by learning how to do videos and podcasts, and make music for my church.
- I decided that this year I would no longer make excuses and just try to change and become the woman I know I’m destined to be anyway I can without breaking my moral code of course.
Those are some of the reasons I’m Fabulous, and I could have kept going but didn’t want to write a novel just a blurb. Good luck to everyone we are all fabulous in our own ways.