by (Finally) Growing up After 30!
I got this from All She Wants.
- Age: 34
- Bed Size: Queen
- Chore You Hate: Dishes
- Dogs: none
- Essential start of your day: Isagenix Shake
- Favorite color: Purple, Blue
- Gold or silver: Gold (I am allergic to all else)
- Height: 5 foot 1 and a bit (I need the bit)
- Instruments I play (or have played): Clarinet, Piano, Organ, Air Drums, Air Guitar
- Job title: Currently Jobless
- Kids: One day. I have to find their dad first.
- Live: Northern Ontario, Canada
- Mom’s name: Mom
- Nickname: Tee,
- Overnight hospital stays: When I was 4 had my adenoids and tonsils removed.
- Pet peeve: People, Okay women who act helpless and dumb, when in real life they are actually quite intelligent and capable.
- Quote from a movie: I can’t think of just one
- Right or left handed: Right.
- Siblings: 1 brother (younger, 1 Sis (older, have never met) and a 1 Step Sis
- Time you wake up: right now jobless, so whenever between 9am and 12pm (depends on how late I was up)
- Underwear: boyshorts, hipsters (lowrise)
- Vegetables you dislike: Radishes
- What makes you run late: Spending too much time on my hair
- X-rays you’ve had done: my body has been seen many times (previous health issues)
- Yummy food you make: There’s a lot I can cook, I make a mean Shepherd’s Pie, and Fajitas
- Zoo animal: Tigers