Your thinking what your going back to school that’s great well I’m not the reason I titled it that is well I’m going to start home schooling myself I think that September is the perfect time to start something new or to start something over again, why wait till January. The kids get a do over us adults can too. So lets see what do I want to school myself in.
Well I’m about to hit a milestone birthday, this birthday bugs me more then turning 30 did don’t know why I mean I don’t look anywhere near 35 but alas I will be in 4 months so It’s time to stop fooling around and get back in class.
First a brief okay maybe not update of what the heck I’ve been doing..
This summer was great I worked the whole summer but I am working at a place that my job really doesn’t feel like work, I get to listen to music and podcasts all day and interact with staff when need be if need be by MSN Chat. It’s so autonomous I’m pretty much boss less most days but she’s there if I need her. I have been able to get home before dark, which has allowed me to walk home from down town at least 2x week or more. I have weekends off so I have been able to reconnect with family and friends maybe not as much as I wanted to but I have had a semblance of a social life again which is great. I got to go swimming this year I haven’t done that in a lot of years mainly because of work but mostly because I was too self conscious to get into a swimsuit, still am just have decided to not care so much. So finances still suck I have a job but it’s just barely paying the bills because just as I started working mom stopped so the income got cut in half again.
Another reason I’m grateful it’s September mom is back to work and starting another job on top of that. Hopefully I won’t have another lapse in employment because my contract that was supposed to end in Aug has now been extended till Mid October, but after that I don’t know what is going to happen, inside I want to stay where I am but unless we get major funding that won’t be happening. So it will be onto the next thing hopefully straight away with no gaps and better pay would be great.
So who would have thunk it that I am the happiest I’ve ever been making half the amount of money working as a temp. Yeah the insecurities and fears are still there but I don’t know they’ve lessened yes it helps to know that soon mom will be matching my income so all the bills won’t be entirely on my shoulders, which will free me up to finally accomplish some goals such as paying down debt. I hope.
Well I wanted to do a list of things I plan on starting this September yep were 5 days in, so starting tomorrow till Dec I hope to start and continue to do these things it’s going to be one big list because well I’m lazy and don’t feel like separating them into individual maybe another day. Plus the brain is thinking linear and not in categories it just wants to get it out, not organize the subjects.
Goals for Septemeber 2011 and Ongoing. (might be repeating from last post, Sorry)
- Organize bedroom, badly I’ve kind let that go a bit. I might show you how bad (debating about that one) Start taking 15-20mins a day to clean room that way it don’t end like it is now.
- Exercise in some way, shape or form 3x a week.
- Get back on track w/nutritional cleanse follow it to a “T”
- Read more books/blogs/magazines
- Less TV big one (fall season starting though and I still haven’t watched most of last seasons shows, so begs that question what have I been watching, oh yeah Australian shows)
- Stay on proper sleep schedule even on weekends
- Once determined what finances are ongoing, create a budget and stick to it.
- Continue to Listen to Podcasts from various Ministries instead of music
- Start cooking more (Since Mom and I will be both be working f/t time to take turns)
- Get out more.. Start instituting Date Nights with myself, shopping(window), Library, Movies etc
- Socialize with Friends More
- Bible Study, Devotionals Spend at least half hour in AM and again at night.
- Journal both online and offline
- Organize Calendar
- Call Nieces and Nephews more.
- Organize Wardrobe
- Become Consultant again in Side Hustle, start generating some income from this.
- Blog at least 3x a week or more.
- Be more present in my every day and not worry about tomorrow till it’s here.